Client information in Doc.It Suite includes - Client Type, Client Name, Client Group, Email, Period End, Partner, Manager, Alt. Manager, Priority, Active Status and Office Name.
All of this information can be exported to a spreadsheet to check for accuracy:
- Open Maintenance from the Doc.It Dashboard
- Select Clients
- In the data grid containing the client information, right click, select export, and then select to Excel
- That will output the data grid content to a spreadsheet as it appears on the Maintenance - > Clients window
- This file can be used to check each of those pieces of information
Amending any piece of information that is missing or incorrect can be done one of two ways:
1. Make the add or change in the Maintenance -> Clients utility one client at a time.
* If you choose option #2 DO NOT change the client name in the exported spreadsheet, it has to match on import to synchronize the other data
* If you update the spreadsheet and re-import it, the data entry on the spreadsheet must be on the first tab / worksheet AND the information
* in the client name column must not change AND the info you add or edit in the other columns must be plain text.
2. Make the changes in the exported spreadsheet and then re-import the spreadsheet using Maintenance -> Import Clients
Please let us know if you have any question or need assistance.